[SLED] Moodle training?

Cathy Cheal cheal at oakland.edu
Thu Apr 12 10:54:16 PDT 2007

Hi Sarah,
I did these last summer when I was establishing Moodle here at
Oakland University (MI) for version 1.5.
http://www2.oakland.edu/elis/moodlehelp.cfm
I'll probably update them this summer because we're thinking of
moving to 1.8 if it works out. Anyway feel free to take what you want.
Cathy

Catheryn Cheal, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President
e-Learning and Instructional Support