[SLED] Moodle training?

calvamom at aol.com calvamom at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 09:43:09 PDT 2007

I have done some training of k-12 teachers in using Moodle and I
usually just use the documentation that they have online.
  Of course, some people always want paper. For personal philosophical
reasons, I resist giving paper out in technology training. I think they
should use the technology. But of course, I work in the same school
district as the people I train, so they just call me on the phone every
day to ask questions. Maybe it's not efficient, but it makes them use
the computer.

 Cynthia Alvarado
 A book is a present you can open again and again.