[SLED] Re: Telling the CIO/President what you are doing in SL

AJ Brooks sorry.afk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:00:57 PDT 2007

Hey Brett,

I hadn't though about sharing this info and didn't ask
folks specifically if I could.  I'll tell you what, once I'm done with
the publication I'll write to everyone who responded and ask if I can
summarize what they submitted.  Those who say sure, which I'm guessing
most will, I'll send back.  I really doubt it would be a problem, but
I do want to ask first.

aj