Reply to Ellen:[SLED] The Unification project?

Barbara Payne payne at hawaii.edu
Mon Apr 9 11:34:32 PDT 2007

Ellen:

I agree with you on all points concerning unification of the grid for TSL.

I would prefer that they create a separate grid/island that is some sort of merged community with heavy controls from Linden.  It should be easy enough to copy/move a building and any educational training materials onto that location from within the adult SL area?  Perhaps a location that is locked down until Linden or subcommittee review?  Not sure if they would head that way given their avoidance of "policing" SL.

barbara

Dr. Barbara Payne McLain
Professor of Music Education
University of Hawaii-Manoa