[SLED] SLURLs to NMC sims

Sean FitzGerald seanf at tig.com.au
Tue Apr 3 07:26:28 PDT 2007

Debbie, you can treat the "secondlife" as a protocol and remove the
web-based "http://slurl.com/"

secondlife://teaching/99/144/22/
secondlife://teaching%202/137/98/24/
secondlife://teaching%203/106/148/24/

This should automagically launch the SL client (if it's not open
already) and point to the relevant locations on the in-world map.

As Larry says in his email you can also just go in to the in-world map
and type in "teaching".

Sean

Debbie McCormick wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Would it be possible to add links that aren't slurls - many of us using IEx
> are not able to access them.
>
> Thanks
> Debbie

Sean FitzGerald
Tel: +61 (0)2 9360 3291
Mob: +61 (0)404 130 342
Skype: seamusy
Email: seanf at tig.com.au
Second Life: Sean McDunnough
Website: http://seanfitz.wikispaces.com/
Blog: http://seanfitzgerald.wordpress.com/
SL in Education: http://sleducation.wikispaces.com/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanfitzgerald

Creativity is a central source of meaning in our lives...
[and] when we are involved in it, we feel that we are
living more fully than during the rest of life.
-- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi