[SLED] The Polychronic Classroom (Don't Be Naive, Native,or Immigrant)

Hollins, Paul P.A.Hollins at bolton.ac.uk
Tue Apr 3 02:54:48 PDT 2007

Hi Daniel,
I don't know about being the *most* you might recall my comments at the recent HEA event (which incidentally I thought was an excellent event) taking one of the presenters to task over his (mis)use of the metaphors.
I agree that it can lead to misattribution of proficiency, if people insist on using the metaphor, I can accept the terms as two points on a continuum but not related directly to age more to proficiency.
Paul Hollins