[SLED] Guided Tours

creative nadir creativenadir at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 00:12:47 PDT 2006

You might want to check out Procyon Games' "Follow Me HUD" (available in
their workshop on Arcadia 2).  It's free to distribute and use during the
15-day demo and relatively inexpensive to purchase on a per-Av basis
thereafter.

Simply have each person in the group wear it and select the group leaders'
name from the HUD.  As soon as he teleports, it automatically brings up the
SL Map with the beacon for the new location all set.  All they need do is
press the teleport button.

Works brilliantly; I've just found it myself (still in demo) and have been
taking clients on whistle-stop tours of some of the better sights.