[SLED] Feedback on new system?

Cathy Arreguin cathy_arreguin at mac.com
Fri Sep 22 10:45:28 PDT 2006

That sounds amazing Tim!

On the topic of K-12 students:   Perhaps more specialized versions of
the trivia game might be helpful.  In the U.S., subject matter is
spelled out in individual state standards.  When I'm writing scripts
for educational video for example, I'm working from a spreadsheet
indicating standards from several states showing specific knowledge
points that must be covered in their state standards.  This is the
only way my company can hope to sell to school districts and
individual teachers.

Since this application is best suited for the assessment of facts
(rather than concepts, principles, etc.), it might also be useful as
a tool teamed up in an environment that requiring the application of
those facts in the demonstration of learning.

Looking forward to seeing it in action!

Cathy
(mari)