[SLED] How much are you paying for development?

Dirk DaSilva dds at venuma.com
Wed Sep 13 10:31:44 PDT 2006

Unfortunately, the ability to build well and the willingness to build
for money
are rarely paired in SL. It is a game for many, a means of relaxation.

Managing people who offer 40 hours of work for $1/hour can cost more
paying full rates to a professional company. The risk is certainly

In addition, paying normal rates feels more ethical to me. I dislike
the poverty
trap that I see in SL at times where people have "jobs" that are real
in many
ways, social, learning, time needed, etc, but pay $3000L/mo. Some
young people have become very poor because of SL.

Dirk DaSilva