[SLED] Lessons from the SL security problem

Robbins, Sarah Brooke sbrobbins at bsu.edu
Sun Sep 10 07:56:34 PDT 2006

I'm still a little confused about the breach. Did the hackers gain info beyond usernames and passwords or not? I've read that credit card info was on the same database and I've read that it wasn't. My students are scared and I need to comfort them.

Sarah "Intellagirl" Robbins
PhD Student in Rhetoric and Composition
Ball State University, Muncie IN
www.secondlife.intellagirl.com