[SLED] Teen-written walkthrough of TSL sex trafficking maze posted

Barry Joseph sl at globalkids.org
Fri Sep 1 14:55:44 PDT 2006

As many of you know, the Global Kids Campers built a maze about sex
trafficking. It is both fun and educational. Since we launched it 2.5
weeks ago, more than 1,700 teens have visited the maze. In addition,
367 teens had donated $36,516 lindens ($130) and over 50 have sent in
photos wearing their "Slavery Still Exists" shirt.

Since what happens in the teen grid stays in the teen grids (at least
for adults like us) we just posted a short walkthrough of the maze,
written and photographed by a teen resident. Please check it out and
spread the word:
http://www.holymeatballs.org/2006/09/hmds_a_teen_residents_descibes.htm

If you read it, please post a comment so the teen can receive your feedback.

Barry
--

Barry Joseph

Sign-up for the Global Kids' Newsletter: Send an email to:
GlobalKidsUpdate-subscribe at yahoogroups.com