[SLED] request for help with survey

Sean Early searly at usc.edu
Sun Oct 29 08:28:30 PST 2006

Hello educator friends.

I am Sean - a doctoral researcher in education at USC. I am investigating the ways in which mediated environments relate to a sense of "being there" (aka presence).
I have a super-fast survey that I desperately need respondents for. The average amount of time it takes respondents is less than three minutes, and if you help, I promise happy corrective karma will flow immediately!!

thanks much!!

btw - i am posting this to lots of places, so please see any cross-posts as a sign of my need and respond to the survey :-)

Sean Early
Research Assistant
Center for Cognitive Technology
Rossier School of Education