[SLED] RE: Educators Digest, Vol 153, Issue 1

Kate Brazier Kate.Brazier at lawcol.co.uk
Sat Oct 28 04:05:29 PDT 2006

I am working away from the office between 30-31 October, therefore I may
not be able to respond to your email at this time.

To report a fault, please contact the IT Helpdesk.

If you need to contact me urgently, please leave a message on my mobile
07884 118399.

Thanks

Kate

>>> educators 10/28/06 12:02 >>>

Hey, two pieces of news:

1) I got my first spam to my SL alter ego, DoctorMike Soothsayer today:

"Attention Mr Doctor Mike Soothsayer

I am Barrister James Odumodu a solicitor at law, personal attorney to
Enginner B. P.Soothsayer, a nationality of your country, who used to
work with Shell Development Company in Abidjan Cote d'ivoire...."

Apparently, I have a relative in the real world who died with lots of
money (sigh)

2) I have an interview for a new job (yey!) and they want a 10 minute
presentation on "Innovations in Learning and Teaching." So, as
innovators (you must be if you are using SL!) :-) what would you say in
10 minutes?

--
Dr. Mike Reddy, Future Technology and Robotics, Department of Computing,
Newport Business School, University of Wales, Newport, Alt-yr-yn Campus,

Our messages are checked for viruses but please note that we do not accept
liability for any viruses which may be transmitted in or with this message.