[SLED] Foreign language instruction in SL

Gavin Dudeney gavin.dudeney at theconsultants-e.com
Tue Oct 24 01:35:09 PDT 2006

Jt,

Check out www.languagelab.com - they're supposedly opening a Spanish and
English school in SL soon. Also comeover to EduNation where we have the
Webheads group (ICT in English language Teaching) and we also have
experience of teaching languages. I'm currently in Venezuela for the next
five days, training, with sporadic acces - but happy to talk when I get
back.

Gavin

Gavin Dudeney - Project Director
The Consultants-E, SL