[SLED] Using search in to find programs

Jason Ohler jason.ohler at uas.alaska.edu
Mon Oct 23 22:50:44 PDT 2006

Thanks for the list below of the academic institutions who have
innovative learning programs in SL. Unfortunately, when I use the name
of the institution as a search term, the SL search engine doesn't find
anything. I only tried the first ten on the list. Is there a list of
institutions along with where they can be found, or the specific names
of their SL projects or locations?

Thank you.

Jason