[SLED] Editorial Reprise

rodney collins murray_mcardle at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 05:21:33 PDT 2006

Thank You Sarah for the repeat of your editorial.  I'm still new on the list and found my way to SLED after many unanswered emails to LL went by.  I had hoped that as an individual I was just not being persistant enough to be heard by the "big" corporation.  Your comments confirm my fears, that the problem of support for my university's entrance into SL may be a larger issue than first thought.

Don't dismiss education as an insignificant part of LL's marketing.  We are a gateway into large communities of young people's minds (and press), and they know this.  I do not think in any regard that Pathfinder Linden or the others want to ignore us, but we must continue to be that squeaky wheel if we want LL's attention, help and support.

Sincerely,
Murray McArdle,
Diamond City Owner and Notorious! Design Retail, Irrlevant Isle

aka in RL
Rodney Murray Collins, Texas Architect, University of Houston Design Economics Lecturer
www.collinsarchitects.com