[SLED] (no subject)

Dirk DaSilva dds at venuma.com
Thu Oct 12 11:37:01 PDT 2006

We did the streaming for the Suzanne Vega concert in SL, a live video
cast from
the KeyClub in Hollywood to multiple locations in SL, the streaming
for the Infinite
minds radio show and so on.

Each event reached hundreds of concurrent viewers and was available
in formats
suitable for use in SL, WinAmp and video enabled cellphones.

Please feel free to contact me off-list.

Dirk
www.venuma.com