[SLED] Comparisons to other MUVEs (was Introduction)

Chet Braun cbraun at bseng.com
Wed Oct 11 17:07:58 PDT 2006

I've used There.com and I find it horribly limited compared to SL. To me
There.com compared to SL is like a cartoon compared to RL, the level of
sophistication simply isn't there and not likely to ever be there.

There is no comparison between SL and any other platform for a combination
of avatar design, building, scripting and animation.

For all the faults SL has such as frequent lag and texture loading problems
it's still the best of its kind.