[SLED] Mac Master's Professor take on SecondLife

rinda at rinda.org rinda at rinda.org
Sat Oct 7 06:42:24 PDT 2006

I wish I could refresh my make-up or change an entire
outfit just by dragging a folder onto myself.

Rinda

On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 08:37:24 -0500, "James Lloyd" wrote:

I keep wishing I could display property lines in
RL!
-

From: educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com
[mailto:educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com] On
Behalf Of Bill
FreeseSent: Friday, October 06, 2006 4:58 PMTo: SL
EducatorsSubject: Re: [SLED] Mac Master's Professor
take on
SecondLife
Howdy,
from work the other
day and caught myself looking at the gray rectangular
back of a highway sign
waiting for the texture to download.
Bill Friis