[SLED] Mac Master's Professor take on SecondLife

Daryn Bee Daryn_Bee at osapac.org
Fri Oct 6 12:08:05 PDT 2006

Hi All,
The possibilities in SecondLife are indeed endless.  I have explored
together with my son and daughter the world of SL and made friends,
received (virtual) gifts and tours, and experienced very interesting
friendly and educational debate.   I'm on SL very infrequently but the
times I have gone deep into SL have often been more interesting than RL :>
Galileo Galilei (1564-1642):
"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from
him."