[SLED] Engagement measures (more)

Vicki Suter vsuter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 18:20:03 PDT 2006

I asked a couple of my Pepperdine CadreX colleagues that I knew had explored
engagement a bit, and Jeff Ertzenberger, recommended the following:

"Exploring the Role of Visualization and Engagement in Computer Science
Education," Report of the Working Group on "Improving the Educational Impact
of Algorithm Visualization"

Vicki Suter
vsuter at gmail.com