[SLED] Re: Mechthild Schmidt, NYU - introduction

Fred Fuchs fred at firesabre.com
Wed Oct 4 12:15:10 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 01:52 pm, Barry Joseph wrote:
> I copy into a sticky then send to word, and visa-versa. What a
> pain... Barry

> >Anything *except* word seems to work fine on a mac.
> >
> >Smultron is my current fave text editor, and free. Preview also
> >works. I don't use open office, but it might working into there,
> > it really does appear to be a word for mac thing.
> >
> >Eloise.

On PC, I use Editpad Lite for logging SL chats. Editpad Lite is free
as in beer, but not isn't open source.

http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadlite.html

Editpad loads faster than Word, and is far less memory hungry. This is
useful if you run applications such as Photoshop at the same time you
run SL.

Fred

--
Fred Fuchs,  FredF4364 on AIM  713-429-1750
Authorized Member, Firesabre Consulting LLC