[SLED] Re: Mechthild Schmidt, NYU - introduction

Fred Fuchs fred at firesabre.com
Wed Oct 4 12:15:10 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 01:52 pm, Barry Joseph wrote:
> I copy into a sticky then send to word, and visa-versa. What a
> pain... Barry

> >Anything *except* word seems to work fine on a mac.
> >
> >Smultron is my current fave text editor, and free. Preview also
> >works. I don't use open office, but it might working into there,
> > it really does appear to be a word for mac thing.
> >
> >Eloise.

On PC, I use Editpad Lite for logging SL chats. Editpad Lite is free
as in beer, but not isn't open source.

Editpad loads faster than Word, and is far less memory hungry. This is
useful if you run applications such as Photoshop at the same time you
run SL.

Fred Fuchs,  FredF4364 on AIM  713-429-1750
Authorized Member, Firesabre Consulting LLC
Content Services for Second Life
Creation, Training, and Management
(Gus Plisskin in Second Life)