[SLED] hello

Chris Hambly chambly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 07:12:05 PST 2006

Afteroon there....

I'm on GMT, currently around the London area, I have
www.audiocourses.com, a distance learning school, and also Senior
Lecturer for a UK uni.

We should hook up for a virtual cuppa sometime.

I've recently gone "all in" and purchased a sim, so that space will be
taken shape real soon.

Welcome

SL: audio Zenith