[SLED] Copybot, the scare, the spin, and you

Trevena, Stan Trevena.S at monet.k12.ca.us
Fri Nov 17 15:59:10 PST 2006

So what we will have is a landscape and of 1's and 0's with no form,
only function.  Kind of like the scene at the end of the first Matrix
movie when Neo finally embraces his powers and can alter the world (and
stop bullets!).  Only problem is, it's the objects AND the scripts that
make up the Second Life Universe.  Can you have software without
computers?  Would an engine serve any purpose without the car?  Second
Life cannot survive a death of aesthetic design.

Stan Trevena, Modesto City Schools