[SLED] Development Areas

Chris Prosser c.prosser at qut.edu.au
Tue Nov 14 17:41:50 PST 2006

Dear List,

I'd like to know a little more on building areas for education use as well.

I have found a space managed by Virtual Bacon, (search for imagiLEARNING)
that can be used. He's been very helpful.  Perhaps we can build a notecard
of places to share around the group?

Feel free to offer me a TP or IM me when inside second life, my avatar is
Alpha Amiga.

Regards,

Chris