[SLED] New Member Introduction

Andrea Dine ADine at wheelock.edu
Fri Nov 3 13:32:02 PST 2006

Hello,

I am writing, as a new member of Second Life and this listerv, to
introduce myself.  I have worked as a student affairs/services
administrator for over 15 years, including nine years in career
development, and taught career development classes at U of Cincinnati
and UMN.   Over the years I have found it hard to resist new technology;
at the University of Cincinnati I worked with programmers to create the
first online, paperless, college career fair.  As the new Director of
the Center for Career Development at Wheelock College, I am interested
in exploring the possibilities that Second Life has to offer,
particularly as I work to connect with national and international
distance learners, and millennials.  I look forward to learning from you
all.

Best wishes,

Andrea Dine

Director