Vernor Vinge writes in Nature about the future of the Internet as a research tool (and mentions Second Life)

Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 09:43:02 PST 2006

Yep,
I concur. We are forced to have names that really are not representative of
anything some of us even feel like in real life while we are supposed to be
able to express ourselves more accurately in a plethora of ways in SL ;)
Most names have a role playing flair to it. and while this is important to
many, this does not ring well at all when i am giving demos...the first
thing people do is to LAUGH loudly at my name and the names of others.
LOL

--
Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD Research Assistant Professor Idaho State
University, PocatelloTel: 208-282-5333