ebay University?

Pathfinder Linden pathfinder at lindenlab.com
Wed Mar 15 12:30:37 PST 2006

Howdy folks,

Pete, fascinating idea.  An online "clearinghouse" connecting
interested students with online courses/instructors who accept
enrollment around the world would be amazing.  Great way to leverage
the work of pioneering online courses/instructors.

Perhaps one could also create an automated matching service as part of
the system, where students registering on the site would be
automatically notified of newly added courses to look into based on
their specified interests (e.g., keywords or tags).

I'm looking forward to hearing what other educators think of this concept.

Take care,
-Pathfinder

--
John Lester
Community and Education Manager, Linden Lab