Please don't feed the students, but feel free to visit them!

Cathy Arreguin cathy_arreguin at mac.com
Sat Mar 11 15:02:23 PST 2006

Please also add my name to the helpers list.  Currently, our team is
looking at usability issues, including initial adjustment factors
that need to be considered in our instructional design.  I would
value any insight I would gain by volunteering in this way.  I'm also
cleared as an SL Mentor and have been spending time tutoring on Help
Island.

Cathy Arreguin
aka Mari Asturias

---