[SLED] Meeting this Wednesday?

Nick Noakes nick.noakes at ust.hk
Tue Aug 29 20:46:19 PDT 2006

Also interested but given we have people from West Coast Americas to
Europe to Asia to Australia to New Zealand, we are definitely
'shared' time challenged - almost impossible to cover all of these
time zones! For those that want to attend, would 11pm GMT work? See
http://tinyurl.com/m5vls

Nick/Corwin