[SLED] research ethics discussion

Pathfinder Linden pathfinder at lindenlab.com
Wed Aug 23 11:17:40 PDT 2006

Sounds great, Jeremy!  Thanks for organizing this meeting.  I'm sure
your insights will be very helpful to everyone.

I will definitely be there, Sept 8 @ 11am SLT.

We could meet in the Campus Sandbox
(http://slurl.com/secondlife/Campus/147/99/25/).  That's where a group
of us met before for a similar discussion
(http://simteach.com/wiki/index.php?title=Second_Life_Grad_Student_Colony#Second_Meeting:_May_31.2C_2006.2C_Research_Ethics).

Take care,
-Pathfinder