[SLED] Info Island tours and orientations

Lori Bell lbell927 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 09:04:17 PDT 2006

Hi,

  If you, or you and your class would like an orientation and tour of Info Island, please contact me, Lorelei Junot, or Maxito Ricardo (tapinformation at yahoo.com).  We can customize the tour for anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour.  We are working with several classes which are going to meet in Second Life to see how the library can serve their students, along with customized resources we can create for your class or group.  We can do this in the day or the evening according to your needs. Please contact us if this is of interest to you. We are adding more services and materials, and we would appreciate your input on these.

  Thanks, Lorelei Junot