SL Classrooms: Looking for Tours

Terry Beaubois beaubois at rdcinteractive.com
Thu Oct 27 09:51:28 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I¹m here and interested.
I can provide information about the class I¹m teaching (that includes use of
SL) to anyone who is interested or post it here, if that is appropriate.
Echi, December would be better timing for presenting, as far as the class
timeline when things will be completed, but if turns out November is what is
available, talk to me and we can discuss what I might be able to pull
together as more of a ³work in progress² presentation.
Satchmo, thanks for the mention. Everyone in my class gets a tour of
Response for inspiration!
This list seems to be a great forum.

Regards,
Tab Scott (SL)