SL Classrooms: Looking for Tours

Karen Marsh-Lovvorn echi.wallaby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:19:27 PDT 2005

Satch - i've met Tab once or twice in-world, but don't know much about his
work. We are still trying to find presenters for RL/SL in either Nov. or
Dec. (not sure which month the speaker we requested will be able to do it),
so if you know him & he's interested & willing, please have him contact us!
We'd love to have him speak! Thanks, Echi