Student research paper on Best Practices in Second Life, response appreciated

Sheehy, Peg psheehy at ramapocentral.org
Mon Nov 21 06:57:14 PST 2005

Hi Angel - I am pleased to welcome you into SL Educators!  I am also in
the research stages of ed in SL - for Middle School.  I will be happy to
forward any info I have and hope that you will share responses that are
off list with me as well.  In the mean time, I found this very helpful:
http://www2.kumc.edu/netlearning/SLEDUCAUSESW2005/SLPresentationOutline.
htm

Also - the wiki is great:
http://secondlife.com/badgeo/wakka.php?wakka=SecondLife