Campus: Traditional buildings, non-traditional buildings, no buildings?

Ian Shanahan ian at alwaysblack.com
Fri Nov 4 11:14:13 PST 2005

I should add that I really liked the amphitheatre idea as an example of
something practical and with enough familiar characteristics to be
recognisable. Conjures up a mental image of white-bearded, old Greek
scholars arguing over what to call part of a plant before the Tragedy
starts :D

I think Blueman's Prim College uses such an arrangement.