[Ctproject] Adult content transcripts: French/Japanese/German

Danica Brinton danica at lindenlab.com
Tue May 19 09:55:11 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

After taking a second look at the Adult content meeting transcripts,
we think we should just bypass those for now and not bother
translating. There will be more AO related KB's coming that we can
translate. These are too long and very repetitive.

If you've started translating, you can either stop or if you are done,
we'll post it but no need to do more of those.

Thank you very much and many apologies about this one.
Big hug!
Danica